IBIS – have your say!
We are always looking for ways to improve IBIS, for both readers and contributors. So have your say in our survey.
Go to survey
Google Scholar ranking (Jul 2014)
h-index 25 xixx 1/20 Birds
h5-median 36 x 1/20 Birds
ISI Journal Citation Reports© Ranking (2014)
5-year Impact Factor 2.172 x 3/20 Ornithology
2-year Impact Factor 1.861 x 4/20 Ornithology
VIEW – current issue | VIEW – editor’s choice | VIEW – all issues
IBIS – advancing ornithology
IBIS publishes original papers, reviews and short communications reflecting the forefront of research activity in ornithological science, but with special emphasis on the conservation, ecology, methodology, ethology and systematics of birds.
- Rapid publication after acceptance
- No page charges
- Articles published on acceptance
- Over 150 years of Ibis online View
- Online version now features the ‘anywhere’ enhanced format for better viewing on devices especially mobile touch-screens
- Authors have priority access to #theBOUblog
- Blogs can coincide with publication of your paper and contribute to your papers Altmetric score
- BOU promote all IBIS papers on social media driving your Altmetric score
- IBIS Gold Standard and H2020 compliant for Creative Commons Licence
- You can make any previously published IBIS paper Open Access retrospectively
Alerts and social media