Five reasons to subscribe to IBIS
- IBIS – #1 journal in ornithology
- Publishing papers at the cutting edge of ornithology
- View ‘anywhere’ enhanced article format
- Access to 160 years of IBIS papers online
- No pages charges More details . . .
Join the BOU and support #ornithology
By supporting the BOU you support global ornithology.
More details . . .
Changes to the British List
Most recent announcements: More details . . .
- Richardson’s Cackling Goose admitted to Category A of the List
- Falcated Duck admitted to Category A of the List
- halimodendri Lesser Whitethroat admitted to the List
- 49th BOURC report (October 2018)
- Dalmatian Pelican admitted to Category A of the List
- NEW | Mike G. Wilson rewarded the Janet Kear Union Medal . . . Details . . .
- NEW | 2018 Best ECR Paper in IBIS. And the winner is . . . Details . . .
- Find us on Weibo! 英国鸟类学会会刊 Details . . .
- #TheTweetingBird | Social media can benefit your research Details . . .
- Read our latest e-newsletter Details . . .
Blood parasites in the Blue-crowned Manakin
Can levels of the hormone corticosterone predict parasite infections in this tropical bird?
Restoring bird populations: scaling from species to ecosystems | #BOU2020
- Ordinary membership
- Students & early-career researchers
- Resident in a developing country
- Meet some of our members
- The BOU: who we are, what we do
Member benefits include:
- online access to IBIS
- over 160 years of papers
- reduced rates for BOU conferences
- exclusive access to grants and bursaries
- exclusive access to conference travel grants
- discounts on Wiley books