£10 annual subscription for early-career researchers
What do you get for your tenner?
- Access to Ibis online* – all issues back to 1859!
- Exclusive access to reduced rates to BOU and EOU conferences†
- Exclusive access to BOU Career Development Bursaries
- Exclusive access to the BOU student community via our student reps
- Discount on BOU books
- 35% discount on Wiley books
Only subscribers will receive the above benefits, so if you want to attend a BOU conference at a discounted rate or apply for a Career Development Bursary, you must subscribe here first (and be a subscriber at the time of any applications).
All subscriptions are for the current calendar year. However, during mid October-December we will provide the option to join for the following year so you can go ahead and sign up now.
Select from the window below if you wish to renew your membership or apply for a new membership.
When you select ‘Join now’ the transaction will continue on the BOU’s secure pages hosted by Mal’s E-commerce Limited at ww8.aitsafe.com.
- * no print subscription to Ibis is available for reduced-rate subscribers. This offer applies to electronic online access to Ibis only
- † Conference places are for existing members only, you cannot join at the time of applying for a reduced price ECR conference place. For BOU and EOU 2015 conferences you must have been a member in 2014 and for 2016 conferences, you must have been a member in 2015, and so on. Conference places are limited and any places remaining after the BOU ECR deadline will be offered to non-BOU ECRs but at a higher rate (ensuring existing BOU ECRs receive the best rates)